Waterproof Paint for Basement, Basement is characterized by wet, not suitable for living, storage should pay special attention to moisture and waterproof, coupled with waterproofing has always been a big problem in the construction, but also because many buildings do not waterproof, often there will be seepage, leakage and so on , Has brought a lot of inconvenience to people.Waterproof Paint for Basement Therefore, the basement waterproofing needs careful treatment, especially in the basement waterproof material selection. UMS recommends two-component acrylic or polyurea premium waterproofing for your project.Best Waterproof Paint for Basement
Features of Waterproof Paint
1. Color: Green, Blue, Customized.
2. Excellent water-resistance and can be used for long-term immersion environment.
3. Color paint, visible waterproof effect.
4. Apply directly in wet substrate.
5. Firmly attach to the substrate, high bonding strength.
6. The Bridge Waterproof Paint will permeate the substrate to block up all the micropores on the purpose of avoiding leakage.
7. Excellent flexibility performance against slight architect vibration or small splits caused by different reasons.
8. Non-toxic and anti-volatility.
Concrete, brick and mortar wall surface and floor. Waterproof Paint For Basement and Bridge Waterproof Paint. Foundation of building, tunnel, Kitchen, Waterproof Paint For Bathroom.
How to use Waterproof Paint For Concrete
1) Mix the powder material with the liquid material proportionately (The ratio of power material to liquid material is 25:17 by weight), then fully stir for 3-5 minutes until it become uniform jelly staff with no obvious particles and sediments. It would be quite appreciated if the mixture could be laid aside for a while before stirring.
2) Brushing on the substrate directly and completely. 2-3 coatings in total are preferred according to real application condition. Brush repeatedly to ventilate the gas if any bubble is formed when brushing. The thickness of each coating should be 0.5mm
3) Re-coating (second coating) should be applied only after the surface dry of the first coating ( touch dry , it will take 1-2 hrs at normal temperature of 25-30℃), the direction of brushing should be vertical to the previous coating. Moisturize the previous coat by spraying mist on it if it is solidified before second coating.
1)Maintenance: Spraying mist on the final dry coating will achieve a better painting effect.
2)Ventilation equipment should be applied to speed the dry up of the coating when the application areas are damp or stuffy, such as sealing the drinking water pool or basement.
3)The paint should be applied at the temperature of 5-40℃, and avoid application in the rainy open air.
4)Substrate should be firm, clean without dirt, oil stains and any other impurities. Any holes, cracks on the surface of the substrate should be pre-sealed by grouting mortar.
5)Moisturize the substrate before the paint application but make sure no obvious droplet on it.
Looking for ideal Waterproof Paint for Basement Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Waterproof Paint for Basement Walls are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Best Waterproof Paint for Basement. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Waterproof Paint