UMS Building Materials (Export) Co.,LTD.
Brick Wall Paint,Faux Brick Wall Paint,Brick Wall Paint Effect,Interior Brick Wall Paint,Brick Wall Texture Paint
The Faux Brick Wall Paint is a kind of real stone paint and belongs to the thick paste elastic decorative material.
1. Replace the external wall tiles of the building to reduce the load of the external wall insulation layer and improve the security of the external wall decoration.
2. With special waterproof silicone-acrylic emulsion as the adhesive, long-term rain is not white, ultraviolet radiation Brick Wall Texture Paint is not yellow, use more durable.
3. Effectively block the entry of water into the wall to prevent the precipitation of alkaline substances and protect the building Interior Brick Wall Paint from carbonization.
4. The paint is a water-based paint, non-toxic, non-polluting, natural color, with three excellent performances of fire retardant, waterproof, and no pollution, but also has excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, erosion resistance, stain resistance and resistance Freeze-thaw cycle, service life up to 15-20 years.
96 h, no wrinkling, cracking, peeling
No cracks, peeling, obvious deformation
No powdering, peeling, cracking, drumming
standard state ≥ 0.7
After flooding ≥ 0.5
Brick Wall Paint construction environment requirements
1. Construction temperature: 5 °C -35 °C; temperature at the construction site is measured with a normal air temperature meter, and the surface temperature of the base layer is measured with a surface thermometer.
2. Relative air humidity: < 85%.
3. Do not construct before rain and rain.
4. The construction environment should be kept clean and windy weather should not be used.
5. Sunlight: Do not apply under direct sunlight for proper shielding to prevent the surface temperature of the base layer from being too high due to irradiation. Dehydration or desolvation is too fast, resulting in poor film formation and affecting the coating quality.
Brick Wall Paint Effect precautions
1. The surface of the substrate should have a high tensile strength, at least higher than the bond between the textured paper and the primer. Otherwise, when the textured paper is torn off, the primer may be peeled off and exposed. The grassroots level, so as not to achieve the desired effect.